Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The Good Life


Gimme Gacha Blog: Gimme Gacha Site
Flickr: Kaleidoscope Emily Flickr


Well, another month is here. And though I definitely enjoy my time at home at the end of each month, that doesn't pay the bills, so...back to work. And as usual, I'm showing you all where I'll be staying for the next couple weeks or so. And you all, seriously...LOOK at this! I mean, really. I still have trouble believing that this is my life. That I get to stay in places like this. This suite was gorgeously decorated using the [Since1975] "Black Lux" gacha at The Gacha Garden and it is just amazing.

I just got here after a delayed flight, so I haven't had much of a chance to relax yet, but let me tell you, that couch looks SO comfortable. I can't wait to just lounge on it while having a drink and catching up on social media. Yeah, drinks included with the cost. No massive bill to worry about with hidden charges. That's always a relief.

Anyway, I'm exhausted from the flight, and the delays that caused me to get in at an ungodly hour, so I'm going to grab a quick nap before starting my day. Just wanted to show you all this gorgeous sitting area of the suite. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and as always, thanks for reading!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment