Monday, November 9, 2020

The Better Life


 

Gimme Gacha Blog: Gimme Gacha Site
Flickr: Kaleidoscope Emily Flickr


I know, I know. I'm supposed to be showing you guys the wonderful spots of the city I'm in. But I can't help showing off the pool at the hotel! Beautifully done with the [Since1975] "Rock Pool" gacha at The Gacha Garden, it's just so gorgeous. The waterfall constantly pumping new water into it, the bar next to the pool, the comfy lounge beds under a canopied trellis, the rocks...it all comes together to make a pool that I don't want to leave!

When we first walked out, I was blown away by the sheer beauty and size of this pool. Then I dipped my toes in and was pleasantly surprised to find out that it's heated! Even with the chill in the early November air, I was able to comfortably swim. Pretty sure I spent at least an hour just swimming and floating at sunrise before getting out and getting myself a drink...which was absolutely delicious, by the way.

All right, all right. Enough gushing about the pool. I need to get myself to bed so I can actually get some work done tomorrow. Like...exploring the city and seeing what it has to offer. Something tells me I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it. And yes, I will be taking another swim tomorrow evening lol. Have a wonderful evening, everyone, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment