Friday, November 20, 2020

Gingerbread Village


Gimme Gacha Blog: Gimme Gacha Site
Flickr: Kaleidoscope Emily Flickr


As I was wandering around this small town, I discovered this quaint little bakery, and the smell of cakes and gingerbread lured me inside. Can't help it, gingerbread is my weakness. As soon as I stepped in, I saw this adorable setup from the {Why Not?} Gingerbread Village Gacha at The Gacha Garden and I just knew I had to show you all. I mean, just look at how cute it is! I was joking with the owner that I didn't know whether I wanted to just look at it in awe, or try to eat it lol. Of course I knew I couldn't. Real gingerbread doesn't have a way to light up, and a real gingerbread train wouldn't actually go around the tracks. 

Under normal circumstances, I'd be irritated at seeing Christmas stuff out in mid-November, but this year...well, things are different. I think everyone needs a little extra holiday spirit, and good will towards their fellow man. Decorate early. Bring some joy in your life, however you can.

As for me, I'm going to catch my flight home, and enjoy the next couple of weeks with my family. As always, thanks for reading, and Happy Thanksgiving to my US readers!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment