Tuesday, October 20, 2020

The Laboratory


 

Gimme Gacha Blog: Gimme Gacha Site
Flickr: Kaleidoscope Emily Flickr


So, I'm pretty hard to scare when it comes to Halloween stuff. BUT...I can get creeped out, and let me tell you, this did it. My husband called and told me I needed to check out The Laboratory by 22769 at the GachaLand Spooktacular Event before coming home, and just...wow. This is seriously creepy, you guys. As soon as I walked in, I felt like I had entered an actual mad scientist's lab. As we looked around, I kept peeking over my shoulder, half expecting to see Frankenstein's creation sneaking up on me, or maybe even the doctor himself, wanting to use some of my parts.

I don't know what they used for the "bucket of guts" there on the floor, but guys...it looked real. So did the brain in a jar, as well as the bug & worm in jars. The tools...I think they were real. Everything was so well done, even the blood looked like actual blood. My assistant Nica couldn't even stay in there longer than a few minutes. Didn't realize she was so easily spooked.

If you get a chance to check this out, I highly HIGHLY recommend it. But don't wait too long, it'll be gone at the end of the month!

I hope you've enjoyed reading this. I'm going to relax, maybe take a bubble bath to sooth away the creep factor, and enjoy my night before flying home in the morning. Happy Halloween everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment