Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Funniest Halloween Decorations Ever


Gimme Gacha Blog: Gimme Gacha Site
Flickr: Kaleidoscope Emily Flickr


So originally I came to this little town because I had heard about their annual Haunted Warehouse, but, as luck would have it, it had to close down due to Covid the day before I arrived. Of course I was seriously bummed, but decided to wander around just to see all the decorations. Well, just walking through a neighborhood at the edge of town, you guys...I found Halloween GOLD. I started laughing so hard when I saw this that I could barely let my assistant know what I was laughing at. I could only point, and of course, when she saw, she started cracking up and agreed we just HAD to stop.

The house belongs to a sweet older lady who happily agreed to let us get pictures, and gave me permission to blog about her set up. Turns out she does something funny every year, just to remind people that laughter can be part of everything in life. This year she chose these hilarious skeletons from ::Ink Me:: at the GachaLand Event, and personally, I am SOOO glad she did. My assistant managed to snap this picture of me, still laughing as I was wandering around looking at them all. I hope you enjoy them even half as much as I did, because these are seriously the funniest Halloween decorations I've ever seen.

After a few minutes of looking around, and laughing, she brought us cups of her homemade apple cider, from her own apples (tree is in the background), and OMG it was the best. She said she simply couldn't let us leave without something to warm us up, and we were more than happy to oblige her. She was your stereotypical sweet grandma, guys. Apple cider, and even pumpkin brownies. Nica & I agreed that next year we absolutely HAVE to come back to see what she does.

With that, I'm going to end this, because with it's late, and I'm exhausted from all that walking. Note to self: get better walking shoes. Goodnight, dear readers. Stay safe!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment