Friday, October 2, 2020

Charming Little Cottage


 

Gimme Gacha Blog: Gimme Gacha Site
Flickr: Kaleidoscope Emily Flickr


For this trip I decided to do something a bit different, and instead of getting a hotel, I used AirBnB and rented this ADORABLE little cottage for me and my assistant. Guys, seriously, just LOOK at this living room!! It was so charmingly decorated by Dreamland Designs for the GachaLand Event and it's just too cute! This couch is huge! I mean, look. My assistant got a picture of me sprawled out, and I'm DWARFED by it. And OMG is it ever comfortable!


I spent a few minutes after we arrived just wandering around, looking at the pictures. They're so nice! I mean, the whole setup is just awesome. I'm thinking I might have to go AirBnB some more in the future. We have this entire cottage all to ourselves for the next few days. It's GREAT!


Ok guys, I'm gonna end this here for now. I know it's a bit shorter than normal, but I'm tired after the flight. Tomorrow I'm gonna start wandering around and seeing how things are set up in this city for autumn, and Halloween. HALLOWEEN!! Ohhhh it's my favorite time of year! I can't wait to show you all the things I see! Everyone take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment