Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Saturday In The Park

 


Gimme Gacha Blog: Gimme Gacha Site
Flickr: Kaleidoscope Emily Flickr

So I was going to do a blog about this quaint little restaurant I found here, but then, as my friend & I were on our way back to the hotel, taking a different route, we turned a corner and saw this lovely little natural park. And right there, in the middle, was this cute little setup done by [Since1975] "Backyard" Gacha at The Gacha Garden and we just HAD to stop and get some pictures. I mean, look at how nice it looks!! And the little hanging couch is just so comfortable. The sun was just setting as we stopped, and I think it looks so amazing.


Look at this hanging furniture! Isn't it just too adorable?? And that little swing off to the side...omg. Pretty sure we stayed here for MUCH longer than normal, but it was just so serene I didn't want to leave. I wish I could come back before my flight to explore this park some more and see what other treasures there are.


I just love the cacti & succulents here, and those wall planters are such a nice touch! I talked to one of the groundskeepers, and he told me they keep a watering can there so visitors can water the plants if they want. Isn't that so sweet?? It's just so picturesque that I just can't get enough of looking at these pictures.


There are some more wall planters on the other side of the path too. And look at those flowers! They're so pretty! I really love the cute flower solar lights along the path. Most solar lights I've seen are just normal looking lights on poles, but the drop flower design of these just stands out and looks PERFECT in this setting.

Anyway, I'm sure you're all tired of reading this rambling, so I'm gonna go for now. I've got a flight in the morning, so I need some rest. Thanks for reading this, and may have you an awesome day, and safe travels!!



No comments:

Post a Comment