Thursday, August 13, 2020

Travel Blogger Life



 

Gimme Gacha Blog: Gimme Gacha Site
Flickr: Kaleidoscope Emily Flickr

Five years ago, I sold most of my possessions, bought an RV and a Go Pro camera, and hit the road to try my hand at being a travel blogger. I never dreamed that THIS would be my life now. I mean, look at this hotel!! So lavishly decorated and furnished by Star Sugar with their "Hotel" Gacha at The Gacha Garden, this room has EVERYTHING. I can't wait to try the room service. I'm still surprised at how nice things are for me now. My blog really took off, and hotels are actually offering me rooms. Of course, I leave amazing reviews for them (which they deserve, btw). Anyway....look at this stuff!


I'm sitting here sipping some of the coffee while I type up this post, and let me tell you, it is DELICIOUS. A smart TV so I can watch whatever I want, the chair is SO comfy...it's all just awesome. And the cafe menu...omg it looks so good. Might actually be hard to get me out of this room to check the surrounding area lol. And the view...the VIEW. It's just...wow. Even the wifi is awesome. A very strong signal, so I shouldn't have any issues. Even the luggage rack is nice, and strong enough to hold all my stuff.


You guys...just LOOK at this bed! Tell me that doesn't just scream "swank" to you. And even bath essentials! And they smell SOOOO good. The bed is so luxuriously comfortable, I can't even begin to tell you. I have no doubt that I'll get some amazing sleep in that. The Reign Resort spares no expense to make sure their guests know the ultimate in comfort.

Well, I've raved about my room enough. Time to finish my coffee and head out to explore this city. I'm not a hotel blogger, I'm a travel blogger. Thanks for reading my rambling. Bye for now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment